12 largest Russian IT companies
Russian entrepreneurs are eager to enter foreign markets because of the advantages of cheap personnel in the field of technology, writes forbes.ru.
Russian specialists have already achieved success abroad by creating digital companies. The following are the 12 largest Russian digital companies:
1) Telegram - in terms of functionality, it is a messenger. The company has more than 500 million monthly active users from the CIS and the Middle East.
2) Playrix is a mobile game developer. The company was the world's second-largest mobile game developer (after China's Tencent). The Playrix team employs about 3,000 specialists.
3) Revolut-digital banking application. The bank has 15 million customers in 35 countries.
4) Arrival-manufacturer of electric autonomous trucks. It has 1,800 employees in offices in the United States, Germany, the Netherlands, Israel, Russia and Luxembourg.
5) Kaspersky-Cybersecurity. The company provides cybersecurity solutions, including antivirus software. Its revenue for 2020 was $704 million. Kaspersky was one of the top 5 largest cybersecurity companies.
6) MagicLab-dating apps. The MagicLab holding includes several dating apps, including Badoo and Bumble.
7) Gett-Corporate ground transport management. Gett was one of the first companies that allowed you to search for a taxi through apps in Russia.
8) Luxoft - software development. The company provides differentiated solutions in such areas as analytics, UX / UI, Internet of Things and blockchain.
9) Nexters is a mobile game developer. The app is currently ranked in the top 5 independent game developers in Europe.
10) inDriver-an application for transporting passengers. This is a global application for ordering a taxi: the price in it is offered by the passenger, not by algorithms. inDriver operates in 33 countries and more than 450 cities.
11) Veeam Software - solutions for data management in the cloud. Veeam provides a single platform for data backup, recovery, and protection.
12) Xsolla-payments for mobile games. The company provides payment services using local payment methods in different countries.
In recent years, Russian specialists in the field of information technology have increased significantly, moreover, they successfully compete with specialists in this field abroad.