Forbes has published a rating of the 10 richest people in the United States
The founder of SpaceX, the former mayor of New York, the head of Duracell and others.
According to Forbes, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is in first place with a fortune of $201 billion, and SpaceX founder Elon Musk is in second place with $190 billion. In third place is Mark Zuckerberg $134.5 billion. He recently lost $6 billion, but kept his place.
The rest of the US rich:
4. Bill Gates - Microsoft - $134 billion;
5. Larry Page - Google - $123 billion;
6. Sergey Brin - Google - $118.5 billion;
7. Larry Allison - Oracle IT Corporation - $117.3 billion.;
8. Warren Buffett - Berkshire Hathaway (Duracell, Dairy Queen) - $102 billion;
9. Steve Ballmer - Microsoft - $96.5 billion;
10. Michael Bloomberg - Bloomberg LP, former mayor of New York - $70 billion.