In Uzbekistan it is planned to put up for sale 12 state assets from September
Hyatt Regency Tashkent, Premier Hall and other state assets will be put up for sale from September.
President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, by his decree of July 30, approved the list of state assets that will be put up for auction starting from September.
1) Hotel "Tashkent" (Lotte City Hotel Tashkent Palace).
2) Hyatt Regency Tashkent Hotel.
3) Premier Hall Cinema Hall.
4) The administrative building of the press House ("Newspaper Building").
5) Buildings and structures of the recreation area "Chatkal".
6) The production building of the former "Algorithm" plant.
7) Buildings and structures of the former "Markaz ulgurji savdo invest".
8) Buildings and structures of the small industrial zone "Sergeli".
9) Buildings and structures of the small industrial zone "Bektemir".
10) Warehouse for the storage and unloading of metal "Uzmetkombinat".
11) A poultry farm in the Zangiotinsky district of the Tashkent region.
12) Empty buildings of the former center of cynology of the Tashkent police Department.
These objects are located in Tashkent and the Tashkent region, are on the balance sheet of banks, khokimiyats, state bodies and companies.