Instructions for registration and application submission in the unified portal for admission to universities of Uzbekistan
In this article, we will tell you how to register on the site my.gov.uz as well as how applicants can easily and easily apply for admission to universities in our country online.
Registration on the website my.gov.uz:
1) On the main page of the site my.gov.uz you need to click on the section «online registration of an applicant».
2) In the window that opens, click on «get a service».
3) Next, you need to enter your personal cell phone number.
4) After entering the phone number, you need to come up with and enter a password.
5) For security reasons, you need to solve an arithmetic task.
6) After you have entered the phone number, you will receive an SMS with a code that you need to confirm.
Applying for admission to universities:
2) In the second step, you need to enter the address of your permanent residence.
3) In the third step, you need to fill in the information about the graduated educational institutions.
4) In the fourth step, the database will provide information about the benefits provided for the applicant.
5) In the fifth step, you need to enter the data of the university (form of study, name of the university). Also, at this stage, the applicant will be able to choose 5 universities.
6) In the sixth step, to confirm the entered data, you need to re-enter the code that will be sent to the phone number in the form of an SMS.
7) In the seventh step, the price for the test will be indicated.
It is worth emphasizing that applicants who graduated from an educational institution this year, disabled citizens and citizens who are fully supported by the state will not be charged money for the test.