TSUL accepts on the basis of the results of the interview
From now on, graduates of the academic lyceum at TSUl, who have high academic performance in all subjects, will be accepted to study at the Tashkent State Law University through an individual interview on a fee-and-contract basis outside the admission parameters.
The regulations on the procedure for admission to the Tashkent State Law University through an individual interview were approved by the order of the Ministry of Justice.
The regulation was adopted in accordance with Presidential Decree № 5987 of 29.04.2021 "On additional measures to radically improve legal education and science in the Republic of Uzbekistan" and Cabinet of Ministers Resolution № 347 of 02.06.2017 "On measures to further improve the system of personnel training at the Tashkent State Law University".
The interview is conducted to determine:
- the level of knowledge of legal sciences and the degree of academic performance within the academic lyceum programs;
- motivation in choosing the legal profession (understanding the essence and social significance of the legal profession, constant interest in it);
- speech culture, ability to express thoughts freely and think critically;
- creative abilities, general outlook, ability to work on yourself.
No later than June 20, you must submit an application for a recommendation to the secretary of the special commission, after which, based on the decision of the special commission, the director of the academic lyceum issues a recommendation that is valid for two weeks.
The application for admission is completed in electronic form and is accepted from June 25 to July 5. The interview itself is conducted by the commission in the period from 10 to 20 July. Before the individual interview, a consultation will be organized for applicants.
When considering making a recommendation, the special commission takes into account the following basic minimum requirements:
- the total rate of enrollment of a graduate in an academic lyceum is 71% and higher according to the 100-point system (according to the five-point assessment system-4 and higher);
- the graduate has a national or international certificate confirming the level of knowledge of a foreign language;
in English: national certificate or IELTS-5.5; TOEFL IBT-72; Cambridge Assessment English FCE and CAE, as well as CEFR – level of knowledge B2 and higher. There are also minimum requirements for knowledge of other languages;
- personal achievements of the graduate, active participation in the public life of the academic lyceum;
- the absence of disciplinary measures during the study at the academic lyceum.
If the interview is postponed to another date, this is reported at least 3 days in advance. The schedule of individual interviews is also posted on the official website of the TSUL at least 3 days before their start.
The questions are selected by the applicant at random using a special electronic program. The results are calculated according to the 100-point system. The interview lasts no more than 45 minutes.