Uzbekistan Airports reduces tariffs for foreign airlines
The reduction of rates and fees will increase the competitiveness of Uzbekistan's airports and attract more foreign air carriers.
The management of Uzbekistan Airports JSC has approved a new list of rates and fees for ground handling of scheduled flights operated by foreign airlines. In particular, the rates and fees for the following services have been reduced:
- provision of take-off and landing of aircraft;
- ensuring the aviation safety of passengers;
- ensuring aviation security of the aircraft;
- use of the airport terminal;
- passenger service on arrival;
- passenger service on departure;
- providing access to the "CUTE" platform.
On average, the reduction in tariffs will be about 15%. The updated list of rates and fees will be introduced from October 31 – from the beginning of the IATA 2021/2022 winter season.