The second day of the 18th plenary session of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis
On August 27 the 18th plenary session of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis continued, at which a number of topical issues were discussed, relevant decisions and laws were adopted.
Brief information on the topics raised at the plenary session:
• The information of the director of the cadastral agency was heard and appropriate recommendations and decisions were made to prevent violations in the field in recent years.
• The implementation of the measures of the special resolution "On declaring the Aral Sea region a territory of environmental innovations and technologies" was discussed
• Discussed the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On insurance activities.” This law is aimed at regulating insurance activities, introducing international best practices into the industry and protecting the rights and legitimate interests of consumers in the field of insurance.
• "Cooperative relations are being created in agriculture." Senators approved a law in this area
• The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the establishment of the Day of the employee of the state security bodies of the Republic of Uzbekistan" was discussed and it was established that September 26 is the Day of the employee of the state security bodies
• Changed the borders of the Tashkent region and the city of Tashkent
• A law has been approved to provide the judiciary with the most suitable staff based on openness and transparency